Saturday 8 April 2017

Compliments That People Have Given To You

Aida;


Compliments are one of the most extraordinary components of social life. If given right they create so much positive energy that they make things happen almost as if by magic. They ease the atmosphere around two people and kindly dispose people to each other. I believe everyone has gotten compliments in their life. Regardless of what is it about. Some of them might gave a big impact to someone. I for one had received several of compliments. For me, getting compliments would some time boost up my mood or confident level.

One of the compliments that I could not forget till this day was from a friend of mine. She said I was such a good sister, looking over my siblings. She said, I should win an award for being the best sister. Honestly, after I heard that I was on the edge of tears. I have always felt my effort and love was not enough for my siblings. I felt unappreciated. But upon hearing that, it lifted up my strength to be a better sister for my siblings. In a way, it made me feel stronger mentally. In fact, that was all I needed to hear in order for me to feel better.

Next, is the comments I usually get on Instagram from my lovely friends. I am trying so hard not to sound conceited right now. I hope it is working. One of the usual compliments I get from my girl friends are, they said I have such nice hair. They love the colour and the waviness. Though, they have no idea how long it took for me to make it not frizzy and go all crazy. But I think it was all worth it, if I get that much of compliments.


Last but not least, of course compliments from my mum. With my mum, it’s the littlest things she said to me would already made my day. She appreciates the little things. For example, I remember that one time I fixed our broken house phone and she said “Omg Kakak, we don’t even need to call anyone to help us fix this. We’re so lucky to have you. Proud to have you Kakak”. Yes, to you it might sound funny that I would be happy she said that but honestly, whatever makes my mum happy, would make me the happiest. Therefor, I would do anything to make my mum proud.

-AH






RAHMAD


 Today I am going to talk compliment. Compliment is a thing that what people say to you about your talent or something that you good at. People like to give a compliment on what they see such as our beautifulness or achievement. I would like to story about what compliment that I have got as long as I live.

  First, when I was 17 years old, I have joined a handball tournament organized by SMK Ideal Height. I represented for my school’s team. On that tournament, I did my best and perform so much well on that time. We are not win the tournament but we got third place. And after the tournament all my teammates call me “Dos Santos”. It’s just because of I threw the ball so hard and score the goal so they call me with that name.

  Next, when I got back home, my uncle came to my house then he said my face has changed a lot compared to last time he saw me. He said I look so matured and good looking. We did not meet after a long and when he saw, he was surprised. Not only my uncle, all my relatives that never saw me  for a long time said a same thing.
Further,  I am skater when I was 16. My and friends wanted to learn a new trick called “360 Flip” then we compete each other  to learn that trick. After a week, I am the one who land that trick first . They ask me to do it in front of them and I did it. After I finished learn the trick they just call me “idol”
   It is all about what we have done and make people impressed so people will give us a compliment. Try be the best to get more compliment from people.


                                                             RAHMAD 

Natasha:




So basically, i have trust issues. It is very hard for me to trust people. I have no idea how to overcome this. I have anxiety where i am always scared and get panic without any reason. I'm sorry tho whoever who gave me compliments and only got a fake laugh back from me.. it's not that I'm being rude or something but to me, that is a joke. A very big joke. Some of the compliments that i have gotten in my life were, confident, independent, strong, a good listener and also great at giving advices. 

 Confident: I'm not sure why but most people said that i am confident. Maybe it's because of the way i talk and how i deliver myself, i guess. Not just that, i've also been taught that i should always stand up for myself. 

   Independent: I got this a lot. Maybe it's because i've been sent to boarding school at a very young age. Until today, i am able to be away for a long time from my family. I am able to do the house chores without being taught or told. My parents told me that i shouldn't rely on someone else and expect things to be done.

Strong: I doubt this one. Why? Because i always felt like i'm weak and i am not able to face this life. There are so many things that had happened and until now, things are still the same. I wish that i could really be happy and stop faking that smile on my face. My friends said that i am so strong that i can still smile even after all the things that people put me through. (Maybe it's just for them. I still cry in the middle of the night afraid of what will happen tomorrow and in the future. Shhh.. please keep this as a secret)

A good listener: This might be true. Maybe because i understand that feeling when all you need is someone to talk to. Like for real, just a good listener. A person who is willing to sit and listen (DON'T TALK OR JUDGE OR GIVE OPINIONS) It's hard to find people these days who are willing to spend time and listen what's going on in your mind. I used to wish that people would be a good listener. But i know, in order to make a change, i need to change first.

Great at giving advices: I didn't know that people will actually take my advices. I will only give my opinions or advices if they need it. I'll tell them based on my experience so that they won't feel what i've been through. Thank you to those who actually paid attention to my words. May God bless all of you. 

I really wish that i can learn how to believe and accept compliments from people. Thank you to those who actually acknowledged my kindness. Love you loads.



HAZIQ


Compliment That People Have Gave To You

AS a good looking guy and smart, people often gave me a lot of compliments. Hahaha I’m just kidding. But seriously, I do look good.

The best compliment that I ever heard was the one telling me that I’m a nice person and kind of funny type of guy. Most of them I get it from my friends and my girlfriends. Sometime there’s a small thing that we do but for some people it’s a big thing.

People around us will notice everything we say and whatever we do. So that’s why they always give me compliment but in a way to motivate me to do better. Most of my compliment basically based on my daily behavior like the way I talk and the way I make a simple things become funny.

It’s because I don’t like a serious situation where everyone just keep silent and playing with their phone instead of talking to each other. The more I talking to people, the more the find me a hilarious type of guy who would be fun to hang around with.


That was some of the best compliment that people have gave to me. It’s kind of make me happy and motivate me to be funnier that before. Hahaha :D 




NADIA ROSLYNNA


Image result for compliments



Some compliments come from strangers on the street, the people who see you but don't know you.
I've gotten the infamous "wolf whistles," the usual body inspections disguised as head nods and distant smiles, and the shouts from car windows with plenty of obscenities.
I've also received passing comments like, "I like your shirt," or the people who stop and say "I just had to tell you that you're really beautiful." While they cheered me up, they're still superficial.
We need to observe more than bodies and appearances.
Better compliments come from acquaintances who notice your habits.
I knew one person who came up to me one day and told me I never stopped smiling. She equated that with me being a cheerful person. I wasn't, but she told me she appreciated it anyway.
Another acquaintance observed that I said insightful comments in class.
The best compliments come from those closest to you - those who know your insecurities and quirks.
I've been told I'm a great listener, someone whom people can confide in, a calming presence. I've been told many things that inflate my ego or dismantle my humanity, but I've only been told one thing that made me feel like I was valued in an indescribable way.
They said, "You're not a person."
Out of context, this seems even worse than what the strangers did, less meaningful than the acquaintances, but it meant more to me than any other compliment.
We had been sitting on my futon for hours, talking and complaining about drama, school and work. All of our seemed more serious then and we couldn't hold anything in. We yelled and cried and apologized for our outrageous behavior until she lifted her head up from a pillow and enlightened me.
"Sometimes, I just get sick of people," she said. "But I haven't gotten sick of you."
I asked her why, thinking about all of the things I do that might annoy people. I interrupt people, I complain a bunch, I am way too stubborn...
"You're not a person," she explained. "I mean, you're not people."
I didn't pry for more information because I understood. To her, I wasn't included in the group of people who frustrated her, like those strangers who sexualized her or those acquaintances who didn't take the time to learn who she was. I wasn't on the same spectrum as those people. In fact, I wasn't a person at all.

I was something even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment