Saturday 8 April 2017

Write A Fan Letter To Your Favorite Actor/Actress

Aida:



Dear Zac Efron,

Before you made your cable network debut in High School Musical, I thought boys were gross. However, when I first saw you as Troy Bolton with your floppy mop of brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, I knew you were the one for me. Despite the fact I was only ten and you were eighteen, I somehow knew it was meant to be. When you sang "and now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart the start of something new," I could just tell you were speaking directly to me. Tell me who would not fall for that?

But I’m writing you this letter to tell you how disappointed I was when you did not attend the High School Musical Reunion.

Zac, how could you miss the reunion? Do you know how many hearts have you broken?

As you so famously said as the iconic Troy Bolton, "this is only gonna happen if we all work together, now who is with me?" Well, apparently you are not with the rest of us because you decided to skip out when your team needed you the most. This is worse than the time Troy ditched all his friends for Italian golf shoes in the second movie. I thought that through your character's struggles, mistakes, and self-realizations, you would have figured out by now how to be the Wildcat team captain. As Chad, your best friend in the movies, says, "we voted you captain because you're the guy who normally knows what's up." Well, Zac I do not even know what is up or down anymore because seeing that empty chair at the reunion turned my world upside down.

Alright, I am getting side tracked. Yes, I still find you super attractive, but Zac I am disappointed. I am saddened. What would have happened at the end of the first movie if Troy had not showed up to sing "Breaking Free" with Gabriella. It would have been a total let down. Well, I feel totally let down. I feel more let down than Gabriella did when you guys got set up by your friends for not conforming to dumb high school cliques.

But regardless of all that, I am still your biggest fan. If you were to show up on my front door right this instant and ask me to clean your toilet, I could literally drop everything and be your cleaner for the rest of my life. Kidding. But jokes aside, thank you for all the fun experiences you shared with me throughout all 3 High School Musicals. You are amazing.

P/S: please stop getting hotter. 

PPS: please show up at my door right now

-AH


Natasha:



Dear Adam Noah Levine, 
I am Natasha and i'm from Malaysia. You have no idea how much i adore you ever since your album, Songs About Jane was released back then in 2002. I was only 4 years old and i fell in love with your songs. As i grew older, i realized that you're the only singer/actor/songwriter that i adore. 

Yes, there are so many other actors with cute faces but to me, nobody can beat you. In 2012, you came to Malaysia and i was so sad because i couldn't make it to your concert. I wanted to go to your concert so bad. I even cried because i couldn't go due to school. When i saw your music video for Sugar, i got really jealous because i wished that i could meet you on the streets just like those girls.

I even heard that you have an Indonesian maid. I once told my mom that i wanted to quit school and become your maid!!! (HAHAHA believe it or not) 
Not just that, every 19th of March, i also tweeted you a birthday wish even when i know that i won't be getting any replies. I followed every single updates about you. From your songs and also movie. I personally think Begin Again is very boring but i watched that movie because of you.

Can you come and perform on my wedding day like how you did in your music video? Please?
My only wish is to meet you one day. Do know that you will always have my support in everything you do!!! 

Lots of love, 
Your biggest fan ((Besides your wife, i guess))

P/s: I even  told my mom that i want to name my son, Noah.



RAHMAD


Dear Peter Gene Hernandez, Bruno mars.

I'm your fans since when i was 15 teens. I like the way you sing with you high note. Your voice was so unique and amaze me. I can see that you got a talent in singing. Your 24k album was so great. One of the song in the album which is That's what i like was so amazing. i like the way you dance even that was simple dance, I still like it a lot

I wish that i can meet you and take a selfie with you.  i really hope that i can come to your concert and get a full access ticket so i can meet you on backstage. Not all singer have unique voice like you, i cam see that you can sing in many genres. you can sing high  note music, low key music, and so on. your song "when i was your men" was so  meaningful. The way you sent the message to the audience that hear your song with your unique voice was so deep.

I wish that i can collaborate with you even i do not have a unique voice. I will be the happiest person ever in this world. Collaborate with you is the best thing that people really want to especially your fans. As we know, your fans always want to sing with you.

Last but not least, i really adore your voice and style. I really hope that i can meet you one day in front of my face and talk to you. If what i wish come true, i might be cut my hair to bald hairstyle. But i know that it is impossible to meet you because i'm just a fans that wishing many thing without trying.





HAZIQ



A Letter to My Favorite Actor

Dear Jim Carrey,
     I’m your biggest fan. I seriously love your acting skills and I think you’re one hilarious man inside and out of the movies. Your acting in The Mask was very good and it feels like natural and the character that you played in that movie a little bit kind of describe who you are.

You’re a happy, funny man but full of wisdom. Everything you said sometime encourage me to do better in my life. Your words gave me much positive impact and I want to thank you for that. I laugh everytime I watch your movies. My favorite movies is The Mask, Liar Liar, Yes Man, Mr. Popper’s Penguins and many more. In fact, I love all your movies.

Your acting skills was so good that you can nailed every character you were given to played in the movies. You’re truly very talented actor and I give that to you. Here by, I want to thank you as a token of appreciation for your hard work and dedication in making your fans feel happy with your acting and movies.

Keep moving forward and never give up in doing whatever you are doing. I will always support you as your number 1 diehard fan. You’re doing a great job and take the criticism as the one that going to motivate you in your future. All the best and beat the rest.


Sincerely,
Haziq 




NADIA ROSLYNNA


Image result for channing tatum



Dear Channing Tatum,

I am writing this letter to let you know that you have one more fan to add to the list of millions of others who claim to be your "Number One Fan" of all time. In my world, it's true. There are no others like me, until reality hits then I become just one of them haha. 

I don't know if you'll be able to read this. I don't know if you've ever seen any of the letters or notes that we, the fans send to you, and I probably never will know, but that's okay. I will keep the faith that you've received everything we've sent to you, whether it's in physical form, as in letters, presents or in spirit, when we're cheering or chanting during your concerts and other engagements, which is our way of letting you know how much we love what you do, and how much we love you hehe.

I know that you have to be careful with your image. You're a human being too. You're not perfect and you're going to make mistakes, you're going to have bad days, you're going to bed bad mouthed, put down, and made fun of. That's the "norm" everywhere, and it's just not fair. 

I am writing this letter not just out of frustration because I can't be with you all the time, like all fans want. We're only compatible and perfect for each other in our dreams, and fantasies. (No worries, my dreams and fantasies aren't too dangerous, at least in my opinion haha) 

I know that you have your own dreams, and that being our idol happened to be one of them. That's not the only thing you want to be, right? I have changed my dreams and goals so many times, fell down a lot, got back up a lot too, and never gave up going after what I want because giving up is not in the Idol's Vocabulary and the one constant thing in my life, other than family, and friends I've made along the way, has always been that person, or people that I've looked up to, that I'm not related to music, arts, and entertainment.

I'm not the only one that felt this way for ages. Fans come and go, as do groups, bands, and solo artists. One fan, like myself, may idolize many groups, bands, idols, etc.. because, with time, everything changes, and so do people. Interests change along with that, and so does determination, and faith. 

I think this fan letter is long enough. If I don't stop now, it might get creepier and I might even start sounding like a stalker. I want you to know that I love you. I'll appreciate everything you do and will always be supporting you. 

9 comments:

  1. Our mission is to create the most authentic and memorable fan experiences in the world. With a talent pool of over 200 famous faces, you will certainly discover the perfect personality for your greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy pooja hegde ur big fan here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello @Emraanhashmi sir I m Ur die hard fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pravisht im ur biggest fan and i wanna meet you 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pravisht Mishra I am your biggest fan and I wanna meet you😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete