Saturday 15 April 2017

A Letter To My Future Spouse

Natasha Norman:


"Dear future husband,
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night" -Meghan Trainor

#JustKidding #MightBeTrueAlso 

Dear future husband, i have to admit that i am not easy to handle. Loving me can be very difficult. I have anxiety, i will say whatever that comes into my mind. I don't like to sugar coat things and it will make an impact on our relationship. That feeling you feel before a test? No. It’s not the type of anxiety. That is normal. The difference is that i can be totally content and happy, and out of nowhere i am filled with anxiety. I am sorry for that. I didn't ask for being like this. I wish you could make me the happiest and take away the pain. To watch your words when you talk to me so that i won't blow up and curse you with words you wouldn't even want to listen. I can be very stubborn too but do guide and make me feel better. Please? I really hope that you will able to accept me for the way i am. I hope you know how much pain that i have to go through, how many sleepless nights crying over silly things, how much courage i put to live each day when there is no point of living. Yes, that is how i feel. I have goals, i have ambition and i need someone to help me achieve my goals and my ambition. I am aware of how i act when i have anxiety, and i know it is not always pleasant. When it happens, i hope that you won't scold me or shout at me. All i want is for you to talk nicely, inveigle me and make me feel better. Discuss if you are not satisfy with my actions. Communication is the key to everything. I will never know when the chest tightness, feeling of failure, shaking, sweating, and any other side effect will happen. So, i hope you are mentally prepared when the day comes. Anxiety is something that i have learned and i have to deal with no matter what. I know that it will indeed impact some days of our relationship, please don't focus on those. People will usually think that it is a weakness, i don't like that because that is not true. I have been able to live with something that i am terrified of inside of me, and if that doesn't make me tough i don't know what does. I hope you will be able to keep me happy and stay with me until we are grey and old.

Dear future husband, i promise that i will try my best to keep you happy despite having unstable emotions. Put me as your priority besides God and your parents. I will do the same thing towards you too. I also hope that you will understand my needs. I wish that we will be able to love each other until we die and not to give up on each other. I also want us to work hard in order to provide the best for our kids so that they won't face any difficulties in financial throughout their lives. I want us to give them the best especially in education. Not just that, i also want you to guide me to the right path. So that God will grant you with Jannah, one day. I really hope that you will be able to understand my work, and won't get mad or jealous immediately. I don't like fighting over petty things. To me it's childish. Not to forget, do not push me to my limits. If i stop arguing in the middle of an argument, please understand that you need to stop too. This is a warning!!! 

Forever does exist if you believe in it. 
Love you loads, N.


Aida:



Dear future Soulmate,

I know you won't read this but I hope you're doing okay wherever you are right now. I can't wait until the day that God chooses to cross our paths. Perhaps, we’ve met already and it’s just in a matter of time till I get to call you mine forever? Hehe. I can’t wait until the day I could wake up in your arms, feeling warm and safe.

I want to share my happiness and sadness only with you. To build our own family and raise our kids to be well-educated and successful people one day. I want that feel where I can look at you and not want to look at any other man. I love the idea that I can go home every night from work to know that my loving husband will be there waiting for me when I get home; or the fact that you are all mine forever and always.

I am hoping and praying for you to come into my life one day. A man that will love me, respect me, and appreciate everything I have to give and all my love. I am keeping my standards high for a reason to find a wonderful guy like you.

I am so excited to spend my life with such a great man and one that I can sing horribly to and know that you look at me like I am the cutest person in the world. One that will allow me to plan all these cute date ideas and make many weird videos together. I am so excited to go on adventures, to share so many memories together. I am so excited to laugh with you, to cry with you, to be mad, to explore, and to love you. I am excited to grow as a person and a couple together and to find new ways to be better in your eyes.

I might be annoying sometimes because half of the time, I can't contain my emotions and excitement over little things. I hope you will get just as excited with me and not get annoyed. If I get mad at you don’t let me run away because that is what I am good at. Don’t let me complain and yell at you. Grab me and hug me. Tell me that everything will be okay. Let me break down in your arms to know that it will all be okay. Never let us go to bed angry, as that will just make it worse. Always say sorry for what you did wrong as I will do the same. Own up to our mistakes and we will have that much more of a great relationship.

Last but not least, I can’t wait to love you with all my heart and cherish you till the end of time. I will see you when I see you, love! 

- Your future wifey! 
AH
                                                                       

                                                                     Rahmad



Dear my future lovely wife,

         First of all, i really want you to know that i love you so much. I hope that you are doing okay right now. I want you to be with me and make a lot of memories together. Be mine forever and i will always love you and keep you save with me.

        You might be somewhere far away or just around me. I want to take a good care of you when we are together. Make a joke and laugh together, do some weird stuff and always love each till our last breath. If you got a problem, you can share your problem with me and i will be your best listener. Comfort you every time you sad. I do not want you to be sad because i cant let people who i really love sad. i cant promise you that i will always make you happy but as long as i still alive and be with you, i will try my best to make you happy. Your day will always happy when we are together.

         I am the one who always fall in love with you every time i see you. In the morning, when you wake up i will be a person that make your morning be a wonderful morning. Give you a kiss on your head, wishing good morning and say i love you, always smile when see you wake up next to me, and staring at your eyes like our first met. I want you look happy when you wake up because when you happy, that is means everything to me.

         I want to build our own family and have a beautiful kids. I will always be a good husband to our family. Take care and protect our family and always provide what our family need. We will raise our kids together with high education, keep loving our kids, make them happy and always teach them a good thing. We  will be the best parent ever. For me, you and our family is everything.


         I want to travel around the world with you because i do love travel. Create a great memories with the one i really love, and its you. I want to spend my whole life with you. We will go every single place that you wish to go. Holding hand and make a sweet memories. I will do anything to make sure you are happy and enjoy your life with me. 


          Last but not least, i cant wait to see you, dear love. i hope that you will always in a good ways. I cant wait to kiss on your head when we are officially married. If you are in relationship with other guys, please break up because i'm here waiting you. *vomit (HHAHAHAHHAHAH)




HAZIQ


 Image result for couple
 
Dear My Future soulmate,
                  This is extremely hard to write due to the fact I don't know when i 'll be married. It may be at the age of 25, or even 30 but all I know is that it will happen someday. Being with me is not going to be easy, I guarantee it. I'm annoying, loud, energetic, sarcastic, emotional, and that's just a select few. I enjoy small compliments such as "You look handsome today" or even "You Smell great". I may not come off as liking compliments because i 'll give you a weird expression, but deep down inside it will make me feel great about myself. I rarely keep my room clean and I can become extremely lazy with the snap of my fingers. I know this sounds like a lot, but I promise it will be worth it.
                     I’m here always waiting for you to be my wife. I hope i can be the best person that can guide you to the heaven even i ’m not the good guy and not your type but i will try my best to be the first and last person that you will never forget. I also hope that you can accept me as your husband and accept me as i am. I want to build a good marriage and happy with you, and we have a good child, cute, pious and righteous kids. Every time you have bad day its no things that you have to worried because i will cheer you up and always besides you through thick and thin.
                     I want you to know that once i have love someone i will love sincerely and i’m not will let him go. So i hope you can be my best wife that i have, i also want you to be a teacher and doctor to our kids that can teach them and treat them while them sick. I want our kids to be able to look up to us and think "I want to be in a relationship like Mommy and Daddy one day".I want to be able to tell myself that we can work through any problems, no matter how hard it may get.
                     Lastly, I'm not asking for a lot out of you. I don't need dinner when I come home every night. I don't even need the laundry done by a specific time. These are all things I can take care of while you go out on shopping spree's and lunches with your friends. All i'm looking for is the support and love that I have been imagining throughout my life.
Sincerely, your Future Husband
            MH


NADIA ROSLYNNA


Related image



Dear Future Spouse,

The first thing you need to know is, never underestimate what you mean to me. By the time you have the occasion to read this, I will have invested a significant portion of my life thinking, planning, anticipating, and, yes, dreaming about our life together. Not just the beginning, the wedding day, but each day until death do we part. Each moment matters – promise you will not forget that. 

By the time we marry, we will probably have had a few laughs about who we thought we would wed at ages thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.... But there is always the possibility that we will not be laughing about it. What if I do end up marrying the person I'm thinking about right at this moment, in 2009? You know, I think I would laugh. It is sort of amusing. However, if I am dead wrong, and “current crush” never becomes “future husband,” I'll be happy to accept that. I will hold out for someone who knows what love means. 

What does love mean to you? I've learned that love is commitment to the point of sacrifice. Would you sacrifice for me the things I would sacrifice for you? If love is a choice rather than a feeling, will you love me when I fail to deserve it? Can I do the same for you? 

One of my deepest hopes is having children together. Sometimes, when I see little ones walking down the street with their mums and dads, I wonder what ours will look like. In my blue wallet, I keep a list of names written on a piece of paper. I'm excited about someday having the opportunity to explain what each of them means to me, and finally choosing the perfect combination. 

Remember, though, that even if we end up without little sprouts or a picket fence or a rose garden, your love will still mean more than the world to me, and I hope mine will mean the same to you. The most beautiful gift I can think of would be the affection of someone who waited for me. I promise I will wait for you so that we will never live in the shadow of trying to forget exes to whom we gave everything. 

Take God-given opportunities – you never know which one will bring us together. You have my faith and trust. 

I love you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment