Wednesday 22 March 2017

My First Love/Crush


RAHMADMEGAAAAA



 The one that we first truely have feelings for. One person that we will never forget, their love will leave an imprint on our heart which will be there forever. At the moment you do not care that you will eventually lose them after a break up because that emotion is amazing. Falling in love was the best thing that has ever happened to us, but now that its gone we feel hopeless. Our first love will be one who will be hardest to get over, the one that can still make we smile even when we having the worst day ever, and the one who after breaking us, we will still love them. Our first love never leaves

 I would like to story about my first love. My first love when I was 15 years old. I met my first love during marching exercises. I felt in love with her because the way she treat me and her attitude on that time was so nice to me. Day by day, we talk and know each other, we start falling in love when the marching competition end. On social media, I always tweet her and try to flirt her through twitter. Day by day I try to flirt her and atlast we are together as a couple.

 Our relationship last long untill three years. Like normally, in relationship we had a fight because of jealousy,misunderstood and many more. We broke up likes three times in that three years. High school love is what we call puppy love. We have made such a lot of memories. A memories that I can not forget was when I make a suprised for her birthday because all of her friend wearing an animal costume, she was very happy. We had so much fun.

 Love is not like what I expected because after three years together we broke. My first love did not turned out well because she cheated on me. She had a relationship with my friend. Then, when I knew about it, I felt so dissapointed. I don’t mind that she will cheated because we were together for a queit long time. I regret for falling in love with that girl because there is no loyalty in her. So its been a years being a single person but I feels so peace because there is no pressure from girl or to take care of girl heart. Past is worst and future will be better.


MY FIRST LOVE IS WORST!!!!
My first love
Love is in the air, love is everywhere!
First feelings are always special, new, unexplored, coupled with childish innocence and a pure vision of the world.

It may sound ridiculous, but the first time I felt that I’m alive, was the moment I felt in love for the first time. It was long time ago, at my previous house in Bangsar . I was 10-year-old boy and she was a 10-year-old girl, a daughter of my mother’s friend. We lived nearby and mothers often visited each other. The first time I saw her, I decided that she was the most perfect human being on the earth. The only presence of her nearby made me feel happy and delighted. Despite of my young age, I’ve understood that the world is made of love and it’s one of reasons that inspires mankind to live and create.

We spent much time together, we had endless themes to talk about! In the garden we had a special place, where we dreamed and talked. One day I told her that I like her and I do have a crush on her for a quiet long time ago but I was so young and dumb, I didn’t know that confessing to people that you like is actually something’s real. I was actually hoping that she feel the same towards me .While I was doing this, I didn’t mention that she came and was sitting and watching me for a while. I felt that she hugged me from the back and we continued sitting side-by-side and at the end we kissed. It was funny and unusually. From those time we haven’t kissed, but kept warm relations. We wrote each other more than a year, but one day she didn’t answer.

I like to pick this memory from my pocket on a nasty day, and life turns bright. The memories are so deep and clear, as I’m still a little boy, hanging around the gardens and singing the beautiful song about love.

-Nuqman Hsu

Aida:



Well, this is quite an interesting topic to talk about. Love is such a strong word. I never tell anyone I love them unless I truly mean it. I think that is the way that it should be. Whether it’s called romantic love, obsessive love, passionate love, or infatuation, men and women of every era and every culture have been affected by this irresistible power. I once felt the feeling of true love. The story begins back in 2012, I was only 14. I know, at such young age I felt such strong feelings.

I don’t want to go in detail because this entire blog would not be enough for me to tell you our story, but the guy that showed me what true love felt like has the brownest eyes, such adoring smile, he has the sweetest heart and is very romantic. Although we were still young back then, he made life so full of excitement and passion that I felt exhausted but could not stop.

Our whole relationship was magical, come to think of it; it was strong and powerful, but then, it was gone. Sometimes, I even wonder if it ever even happened because it ended so abruptly and without closure. I guess this is why he was my first love. Somehow, he left a big impact to me. In a way, he made me became wiser and stronger to face the obstacles in life. I once thought that the heartbreak   I felt back then could never cure. But true what they said, time heals.


I have concluded that no matter how much you love someone, it is hard not to hurt him or her. It is a matter of hoping for forgive and forget. To my first love, even though you may not read this, it breaks my heart to know that you are not my last. I still want to thank you for being my first love. I hope you are happy and is doing great in life wherever you are right now. 

-AH



Natasha;


Nothing lasts forever.

Hazel eyes, rosy cheeks, pointed nose, tall and also caucasian. I won't be mentioning his name here.
I had a crush on him when i was 12 years old. Too young? Yes. But just like everyone else, i also have feelings. He was the first guy that i had a crush on. His father is from London, United Kingdom and his mother is from here, Malaysia.

I had no idea what was his name. So i decided to use Facebook to search for him. It was easy for me because we were in the same school. So i just had to search for mutual friends. I found his friend on Facebook. I was so afraid to make a move. So i added his friend, named T. He ignored me!!! I didn't want to look desperate so i just kept my distance away. After a few weeks later, my crush added me on Facebook :)

We started talking until one day i noticed that he blocked me from his list of friends. I'm not sure why but i was not upset. He's a really fun person to be with. He didn't show me any signs that he wanted to be friends with me so i waited for 'One day'

*1 year passed by*

I got offered into a boarding school. My school had a carnival and coincidentally, my senior is his bestfriend. So a few months before the carnival, my senior told me that he invited A (My crush). I couldn't believe what i heard. I was so excited!

The day arrived. My senior and i waited for him and OH MY GOD THERE HE WAS MAKING HIS WAY TOWARDS US. We walked without saying anything until my senior had to leave us because she had to prepare herself for her performance. Awkward. So my senior said "Hey A, Natasha is here. Why did you block her?" "Oh no, it wasn't me i swear. It was my ex. Hi Natasha" he replied my senior while looking at me. My face turned red and he put a very bright smile on my face that day.

My senior left both of us and i quickly asked him "You can perform your Zuhur prayer here" while pointing at a room. He agreed and guess what? He left his phone with me just in case i wont be there after he's done performing his Zuhur prayer. I stayed and waited for him. We went for a walk and he bought me Oreo smoothies as a token of appreciation for being his personal tour guide on that day and as an apology for his ex's behavior.

Later, my parents came and we had lunch together. My mom knew i had a crush on him because she read my diary.. Okay. Ever since that day, we became really close to each other. He was always there to help me through my junior years. Making sure that i was okay and he was always there to give me support. We even studied History together through phone because i was going to sit for PMR and he was going to sit for SPM at that time. He even offered to send me good food when i was stressed out. He even gave me advices that i shouldn't simply fall for boys when i was 14 years old. He even protected me when i got cyber bullied. I felt safe when i was with him. 

He is now in Auckland. His ambition is to be a pilot. Therefore, now he is in a flying school. Last year, he told my teacher which is very close to me that he liked me and he is a little bit sad that i have someone else now.

Well, i waited for him since 2010. I waited for him for 6 years and i realized that he will only look for me when he needed something. I found myself someone better now and i am very grateful for it.



My First Crush
   Everyone has his or her first crush or first love. In addition, there is always a story behind it and the reason why they like someone. So did i. My first crush was someone from the college where I studied. And the story begins like this…..
She was standing right there. Alone. Looking for something. Her friends maybe.  With those, beautiful eyes looking around. With a beautiful smile like an angel. I can’t  keep my eyes off her. She was so gorgeous. That moment I knew I have fell in love with her at the first sight.
Days passing by and I found out that she was actually studied in the same course as I do. Out of nowhere, she sent me a Direct Message in Instagram if I need any book or helps regarding my subject. I was so happy. From a Direct Message on Instagram we continue our conversation on WhatsApp.
We started going out and seeing each other a few days later. It is kind of awkward at the first time but later on, we get along so well. Our relationship as a friend turned into a relationship of a sweet loving couple. She is now the lover of my life. My one and only.

That was my story about my first crush that ends up being my lover. Thank you for keep reading it.

HAZIQ 



NADIA ROSLYNNA


Image result for first love picture



Do you still remember the feelings that you felt when you in love for the first time?  My first love was like a roller coaster. It gave excitement, fear and nervous but after all, at the end of it, it gives us happiness and relieve.

The first time I felt to in love was when I was in tuition with my classmate. He was one of the intelligent students in our class. A silent type of man but had sense every time he opened his mouth. Every time I saw him approaching me, my heart beat like a drum. Its sound was much louder than my voice so I hardly heard his voice. I was shy and anxious with myself thinking these questions: did I look beautiful? Did he like me, too? I was not paying attention to what he was saying. My heart spoke louder than him. I always wanted to go to tuition just to see him. I saw difficult things into a simplest one; though I was in a big puzzle having hard time to solve what was really in there, what he really felt.
One day, I was seated in the class alone, listening to songs while doing my project when he approached me. He seated beside me and asked if he could disturb me for a while. Timidly but agitated, I said yes. Then he told his feeling towards me. We felt the same. Our feelings were mutual. When I heard this, the sounds of the birds became the love song to my ear, the grass turned into a beautiful flower and the sky was smiling at me. I felt that I was like a princess in a fairy tale, having the long hair and he was my prince who would do everything just to prove his love to me. During this time, I did not want to lose this ecstasy in my life.
I was not expecting that this delight of mine had an end. My colorful world turned into dark. My happiness turned into sadness. He was like an air to me that I could felt his love but couldn’t touch it. Couldn’t hold it.
I gave up tired of waiting and hoping that someday our road will cross again, until I met this good looking man. He was a responsible, family bounded and thoughtful man who captured my heart for the second time. Finally, I gave my heart to him, to the man who can give up everything just to make me happy.
 Looking back of my first love, I’m glad that I felt it. Though we were not meant for each other, memories of him still placed in one part of me. This experience of mine looked like a book that did not have an end, but I chose to put a conclusion with it. Not about my first love, but with the man who endures pain just to spend his life with me, my one and true love.






1 comment:

  1. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete